About IASFAA -
Idaho Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
Statements of Purpose -
IASFAA is a volunteer membership association dedicated to:
- To serve the needs and interests of students, faculty, and administration of institutions of post-secondary education and of individual, public, and private agencies. To serve all concerned with or engaged in the support and/or administration of student financial aid by promoting and facilitating the coordination of student financial aid plans and programs, and by advising and assisting them in the promotion and development of effective programs of student financial aid.
- To promote and facilitate communications between post-secondary educational institutions and the sponsors of student aid funds.
- To stimulate, promote, and conduct systematic studies and research, cooperative experiments, education, conferences and such other related activities as are desirable or necessary in fulfilling the purposes of the Association.
- To foster and promote standards of professional preparation for, and the appointment, effectiveness, recognition, and association of financial aid administrators and counselors in institutions of post-secondary education and other public and private agencies and organizations concerned with or engaged in the support and/or administration of student financial aid.
- To serve as a forum and action body to advise and influence programs and policies of related state, regional and national agencies, dealing with student financial aid.